Who doesn’t appreciate a sip of their favorite beer after a long work week? The beers listed below may sound good, but when you see the price tag you may change your mind about that drink.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon 1844 (China): $44 – Brewed with German caramel malts and aged in whiskey barrels!
- Tutankhamun Ale (United Kingdom): $75 – The first bottle sold for $7,686!
- BrewDog Sink the Bismarck (Scotland): $80
- Sapporo Space Barley (Japan) – $110
- Samuel Adams Utopias (United States): $150 – Has an ABV of 27%!
- Crown Ambassador Reserve Lager (Australia): $90 – $800
- Schorschbräu Schorschbock 57 (Germany): $275 – Has an ABV of 57.5%!
- Carlsberg Jacobsen Vintage (Denmark): $400
- BrewDog End of History (Scotland): $765 – Has an ABV of 55%!
- Nail Brewing Antarctic Nail Ale (Australia): $800 – $1,815 – Brewed with water from an Antarctic iceberg!