Excite your taste buds with a twist on a classic: artichoke dip! This quick and easy Beer and Artichoke dip from Brooklyn Brewshop is the perfect snack for any get together because it looks great and tastes even better.
Prep Time: About 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 16 oz. artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup beer (Tip: Anything will do except for super hoppy brews!)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Dried Spent Grain, coarsely chopped (or Panko)
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl combine artichoke hearts, shallot, mayonnaise and shredded Parmesan.
- Fold in beer and spices.
- Transfer to oven safe baking dish.
- Top with dried spent grain (or panko).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or bread.