I just can’t get enough ice pops this summer. The Cherry Lambic and Cream Popsicles I made last month stimulated my desire for adult frozen treats and I want more! LucyLooHoo hit the mark with this sophisticated popsicle recipe; Fresh Watermelon Mint & Beer Popsicles drip summer!
- Popsicle molds (You can also use a large ice-cube tray or mini plastic cups.)
- Popsicle sticks
- 2 cups watermelon cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup beer (Recipe uses Samuel Adams Boston Lager, but you can use any lager)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup (optional depending on how sweet the watermelon is)
- Blend watermelon with mint and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add beer to mixture.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
- Add popsicle sticks after 20 minutes.
- Freeze an additional hour or until completely set.