I’d like to thank Brian from Love, Food & Beer for nominating HeadOverBeers for the Wonderful Team Readership Award. It’s great to see all of my fellow bloggers out there supporting one another. If you’re not into awards like this, don’t feel obligated to participate. I just wanted to say thank you to all my readers and show some love for some of the blogs that I frequent. It was hard narrowing the list down to 14 and I hope some of you will pass this along 🙂
I would like to nominate the following blogs that I’ve recently read and enjoyed (in no particular order):
- Girl + Beer – Minutes with Matt from The Freo Doctor
- Craft Beer Compass – Wisconsin Beer and Cheese Pairings | Ep. 121 | Black Husky, Carr Valley and Sartori Cheese
- Bier Battered – IPA Day 2014 is today – This year I am sticking local
- It’s Just the Booze Dancing – Beer Review – DC Brau The Corruption™ India Pale
- The Dog of Beer – The Full Moon Post – August 2014
- Drunken Speculation – Beef and Stout Pie
- A Taste of Beer – Two Breweries in MA
- Love, Food & Beer – 4-B (Beer-Brined, Beer-Butt) Chicken
- Belfast Barman – Craft Beer: Expensive Value for Money?
- The Half Pint Gentleman – Bottoms Up Belgium
- The Grill and Barrel – Meet the Brewer: Brett Ellis of Wild Beer Co.
- Bishop’s Beer Blog – Le Freak – Belgian Style American IPA
- True Brew Too – Beer and Friends – Chocolate Rain – The Bruery – Bi-Weekly Beer Review Episode 9
- Life Fermented – Beer Recipe: “Cantankerous Leprechaun” Dry Stout
The Rules of accepting this award are as follows:
- The Nominee of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
- The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
- The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
- The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
- The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: “A great reader is…”